Sunday, January 4, 2009


Tomorrow is going to be a big day for me! I am going onto Fort Hood to start my first yoga class at the PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) clinic.
Before the holidays, I taught to 7 soldiers for 2 days during 2 weeks, along with doing Reiki sessions and reflexology, and it was a really great experience. I felt like I was really making a difference in their lives. The last day my nose was really stuffy and I kept sniffling during the Reiki session I was giving. I said, "Boy, I wish I could breath!" The soldier I was working on at the time said "Don't worry about it, you're a really awesome person." You know, I really needed that at that time. Thanks soldier!
I just found out that I was doing this yoga job yesterday. Like a lot of people, we have been having money problems, so this was a HUGE blessing. I wasn't sure if I would be able to do the job, b/c my daughter will be just getting out of school before the class starts. Luckily, I got my grandmother to pick her up and babysit. Yay for my Grandma Joan, she's such an awesome lady.
This yoga class is supposed to be everyday this week, and pays really well. Big Man above's been really lookin out for me. Thanks to you too, Father. I owe this all to you. :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so inspiring the way that you were helping the soldiers. I had no idea that anyone did that with them. You really are an awesome person!

    I hope you have a great time tomorrow. I am sure that you will be making a big difference in the lives of the people at the PTSD clinic.

    I am right along with you on having money problems. It's amazing how are needs are met when we need it the most.

    ReplyDelete